Monday 25 November 2013

Badger Family in the Snow // Christmas Cards via Animal Aid

As the Christmas season rapidly approaches, I would like to remind anyone who might be on the hunt for their Seasons Greetings cards that my Badger Family illustration is available to buy in packs of ten via the charity, Animal Aid. 

I ordered two packs for myself, and took the opportunity to take some photos. Here they are alongside the original illustration. They are of excellent quality and have a lovely gloss finish. It is always so exciting for me to see my work in print!






The cards are being sold in packs of 10 for £3.95 and all proceeds go towards helping this wonderful animal charity continue their amazing work.


 You can purchase them from the Animal Aid website here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment